S321 GNSS Survey Smart Antenna
The S321 is Hemisphere’s all-new multi-GNSS, multi-frequency smart antenna. It offers robust performance and high precision in a compact and rugged package. With multiple wireless communications ports and an open GNSS interface, the S321 can be used in a variety of operating modes.
- Use the S321 as a precise base station sending RTK to your existing rover network.
- Turn S321 into a lightweight and easy to use rover by connecting it to your base via UHF radio or Wi-Fi network.
The built-in web user interface can be used to control and manage the receiver status and operation, as well as to upgrade the S321 with new firmware and activations. S321 is Athena-enabled and Atlas- capable.
The receiver is powered by Hemisphere's Athena™ RTK (real-time kinematic) technology. With Athena, the S321 provides state-of-art RTK performance when receiving corrections from a static base station or network RTK correction system. With multiple connectivity options, the S321 allows for RTK corrections to be received over radio, cell modem, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or serial connection. The S321 delivers centimeter accuracy with virtually instantaneous initialization times and cutting edge robustness in challenging environments.
- Athena RTK engine
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- 372 channels
- Atlas corrections delivered via L-band and over the Internet
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Powerful web UI
- Two versions (Each can be configures as a Base or Rover):
- UHF GSM/WCDMA
- GSM/WCDMA (Network Rover)
- 4 GB internal memory card and 64 GB-capable MicroSD card for data logging, download and upload
This receiver also enables users to work with the Atlas™ service. Atlas is Hemisphere’s industry leading global correction service, which can be added as a subscription to the S321. The Atlas system delivers world-wide centimeter-level correction data over L-band communication satellites and over internet. With Atlas, S321 users are able to experience sub-decimeter positioning performance anywhere on earth, without the need to be nearby a GNSS or communication infrastructure.
The Atlas L-band has the following benefits:
Positioning accuracy - Competitive positioning accuracies down to 2 cm RMS in certain applications
Positioning sustainability - Advanced position quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals, using Hemisphere’s patented technology