NovAtel PwrPak7™ GNSS High Precision Receiver Enclosure
The PwrPak7 is a compact enclosure that delivers scalable Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) with internal storage and INS options. It is capable of tracking all present and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals, and it offers optional integrated INS support for continuous position, velocity and attitude through short periods of GNSS outage.
With a powerful GNSS engine, onboard NTRIP v1.0 and v2.0 client and server support, optional 16GB of internal storage and enhanced connection options including serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet, the PwrPak7 is ideal for base station or rover applications.
Expected delivery starting in summer 2017.
- Increased satellite availability with 555 channel capability and all-constellation tracking
- GLIDE smoothing algorithm
- RAIM for increased GNSS pseudorange integrity
- RTK and ALIGN firmware options
- Intelligent interference detection and mitigation
- SPAN INS functionality
- Next generation NovAtel GNSS technology
- Supports current and future GNSS signals
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- Compact, lightweight and easy to integrate