Pacific Crest is a leading brand of wireless data communication solutions designed for precise positioning and remote sensing applications for land or marine surveying, construction and machine control, agriculture, and infrastructure monitoring. These applications utilize both global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) technology and the radio links that communicate real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections from GNSS reference stations to GNSS rover receivers.
Pacific Crest radio modems provide wireless data links for RTK positioning and remote sensing. The rapidly growing line of Advanced Data Link (ADL) products include the following:
- ADL Vantage Pro, a 35-Watt programmable UHF radio;
- ADL Vantage, a 4-Watt programmable UHF radio for survey applications;
- ADL Sentry, a 4-Watt radio for remote sensing and monitoring environments;
- ADL Foundation, a transceiver OEM board;
- ADL RXO, a receive-only OEM board; and the
- XDL Micro, a high performance compact data link.
Pacific Crest is also a leading brand of high-performance data links for the Geomatics industry. Compact and lightweight, the radios are also watertight and rugged enough for the toughest environments. They are easily configurable in the field with an enhanced user interface. Easy-to-integrate modules are also available.
NavtechGPS carries the complete line of Pacific Crest radios, receivers and transceiver modules, and ADL Foundation developer kits. We can help you select and integrate the right components for your next project.