Trimble BX992 Dual Antenna Receiver with Integrated INS and MSS Band Demodulator
The BX992 enclosure is a dual-antenna receiver with and integrated inertial navigation system powered by the BD992-INS. The unit is in an environmentally sealed enclosure to withstand harsh environments.
The Trimble BX992 module has been designed for applications that require continuous centimeter accuracy in a small package. Because it integrates
inertial sensors on the same module, high accuracy positions and orientations are produced in all environments.
The BX992 supports triple frequency for the GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo constellations and is ready to take advantage of the additional signals. The BX992 not only delivers the fast reliable RTK initializations for centimeter positioning, but for applications that don’t require centimeter accuracy, its integrated GNSS-Inertial engine also delivers high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS positions in challenging environments like urban canyons.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels per antenna for multi-constellation GNSS support
- OmniSTAR/RTX Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Rugged IP67 Enclosure