Hemisphere C321 GNSS Smart Antenna
The HC231 serves as a rugged base station for your machine control job site or as a rover to assist with grade checking and construction staking activities.
C321 provides users a precise base station solution for sending RTK corrections to your existing fleet of machine control systems including RTK rovers via the internal UHF radio or an external radio of your choice. The C321 receiver can also be used as a UHF or network RTK rover receiving corrections via the internet.
- RTK Base station with internal UHF radio
- UHF RTK rover
- Network RTK rover
- Multi-GNSS including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, Galileo, SBAS, and L-band
- Athena™ RTK engine and Atlas® GNSS Global Correction Service
- Dual hot-swappable lithium batteries provides 12 hours of battery life
- aRTK™ capabilities – Satellite-based RTK augmentation