The NovAtel ANT-26C1GA-TBW-N is an L1 GPS antenna. It measures 66 mm in diameter x 17.5 mm in height and is designed for use in any mobile application.
- L1 tracking
- Lightning and rain protection
- Universal single hole mounting with TNC connector
- RoHS compliant
- Small form factor with good carrier-phase performance
- Flexible placement with easy installation
- Designed to withstand the elements, including rain, snow and dust
Small Form Factor
This small form factor antenna accepts an input voltage of 2.5 to 24 VDC and consumes less than 30 mA. It is compact and lightweight, making it highly portable and suitable for a variety of environments and applications.
Suitable For GPS Single Frequency Systems
The ANT-26C1GA-TBW-N antenna is suitable for use in applications using GPS L1 single-frequency. SBAS can be used to further enhance L1 frequency GPS solution. NovAtel’s GLIDE™ algorithm combines L1 code and L1 phase data to produce a positioning solution suited for applications such as agricultural guidance, where pass-to-pass repeatability is critical.