Vega 40 GNSS Compass Board
The Hemisphere GNSS Vega 40 is one of Hemisphere’s most advanced GNSS heading and positioning boards. It was was developed especially for sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in complex dynamic environments. It uses dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities; including fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard Atlas L-band, RTK-enabled heave, low-power consumption, and precise timing.
With the Vega 40, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Utilize centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency multi-constellation GNSS signals.
High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels is available via Atlas correction service.
Ease of Migration
Easy upgradeability from other manufacturers modules.
- Extremely accurate heading with long baselines
- Multi-frequency position, dual-frequency heading supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and L-band
- Atlas L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- New multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor for reliable coverage during short GNSS outages