Hemisphere GNSS Crescent Vector H220 OEM Board
The Crescent Vector H220 GNSS OEM board is the next generation single-frequency, high-performance GNSS heading, positioning, and attitude module available from Hemisphere GNSS.
The H220 gives integrators the opportunity to develop for sophisticated marine, navigation, and land applications in challenging, dynamic environments. It uses Hemispheres advanced Vector technology, advanced multipath mitigation techniques, and Hemispheres patented multifunction application.
The H220 is capable of providing heading of 0.04 with a 5 meter antenna baseline and either RTK or SBAS positioning depending on your location requirements. With Atlas corrections, the H220 can obtain instant sub- meter accuracy worldwide while being more robust than SBAS even in SBAS regions.
Integrate the robust H220 GNSS OEM board into your applications to experience exceptional heading, positioning, and attitude performance in a compact size. Diversity and cost savings make it an ideal part of your solution for system integrators.
- ?L1 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo RTK
- Integrated L-band for Atlas corrections
- Excellent coasting performance
- 10 cm heave accuracy with RTK
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- New multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor for reliable coverage during short GNSS outages
The H220 replaces the Crescent Vector H200 GNSS board.
Crescent Vector Firmware Options
- Crescent Vector 20 Hz activation
- Crescent RTK activation