Vector V104 GPS Compass
The V104 GPS Compass from Hemipshere GNSS provides a low cost and highly effective heading-and-position-based smart antenna by using SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.The rugged and low-profile enclosure combines Hemisphere’s Crescent® Vector technology and two multi-path resistant antennas for accuracy and portability. The smart antenna measures less than a half meter in length and mounts easily to a flat surface or pole.
With its Crescent® Vector™ technology, the V104 integrates two GPS antennas, a multi-axis gyro and a tilt sensor into a single, easy-to-use system. The dual integrated antennas provide both heading and position data, and the gyro and tilt sensor improve system performance and provide backup heading information if the GPS-based heading is ever lost.
Crescent technology offers highly accurate code phase management and outstanding multipath mitigation, resulting in accuracy and stability, which enables the user to install the V104 in areas where competing products have difficulty.
An alternative to traditional gyro and fluxgate compass sensors, the Vector V104 offers a choice of either serial or NMEA2000 communications and is ideal for a wide array of applications, especially in the marine, GIS Mapping, and machine control markets.
- Provides heading, pitch, roll, heave and position
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2 degree (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and satellites
- Differential position accuracy of 1 m, 95% of the time
- Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST technology maintains differentiallycorrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Offered as a Serial or NMEA 2000 version