Hemisphere GNSS Vector V320
AND EOL NOTICE HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE SEE THE EOL TAB.
The Vector V320 is a multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS smart antenna, which provides RTK level position and precise heading. The V320 uses Hemisphere’s Eclipse GNSS technology. The IP69K rugged housing is sealed and built for harsh environment. It has both fixed and pole mounting capabilities for marine and land applications.
The Vector V320 series is suitable for dynamic positioning and professional marine surveys, as well as for machine control and other challenging applications. The V320 receiver, all-in-one smart antenna, can be easily installed in multiple vessels and environments. With a set separation, V320 will consistently provide accurate position and heading. The Vector V320 uses L-Band and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS position.
- Simple all-in-one RTK-capable heading solution
- Accurate heading with a precise baseline
- Dual frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Maintain heading and position lock when more of the sky is blocked
- RTK, L-Band DGNSS, and SBAS capable
- COAST technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
Use the Hemisphere V320 as your all-in-one professional heading and positioning receiver.