ADL Vantage Pro by Pacific Crest
The ADL Vantage Pro is no longer available. This product has been replaced by the ADL Vantage 35.
The Pacific Crest ADL Vantage Pro is an advanced, high speed, wireless data link built to survive the rigors of GNSS/RTK surveying and precise positioning. This sophisticated 35 Watt radio utilizes Pacific Crests latest generation Advanced Data Link (ADL) technology while remaining backward compatible with existing Pacific Crest, Trimble and other radios. ADL Vantage Pros full-function user interface streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting so you can maintain maximum productivity. Its 35 Watts of power and advanced radio protocols offer the maximum range and throughput. For the most rugged and reliable digital data link, go with the Geomatics industrys new standard in high-power wireless communications ADL Vantage Pro.
- Configurable Transmit Power from 2 to 35 Watts
- Multi-function user interface
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Fully water- and dustproof
- 19200 Over-the-Air Link Rate without range degradation
- Advanced 40 MHz Bandwidth
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth