TW 3152-TNC GPS L1 50 dB High Gain / High Rejection Timing Antenna
This TW3152 option is for the TNC straight female connector with a conical white radome. If you need other connectors and radome options, see the standard listing for the TW3152 below.
This Tallysman 50dB high-gain GPS antenna is specifically designed for timing applications in high density cell / telecommunications tower applications where high levels of near-out-of-band interfering signals can be expected.
Frequency Bands. The TW3152 covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band and employs Tallysmans unique Accutenna™ technology to provide excellent cross polarization rejection and greatly enhanced multipath rejection.
Filters. It features triple SAW filters including a tight, low loss pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonic and L-Band signals. This antenna also features a 50dB LNA gain to handle the long cable runs sometimes associated with telecommunications towers.
Housing. The TW3152 housing has a permanent mount, IP67 compliant metal base and an extended temperature range plastic radome that is specifically designed to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions.
Mounting. Two options for pole mounting are available: an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Dual Feed Patch Antenna
- Low Loss SAW Pre-Filter
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: < 2.5 dB typ.
- Triple High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 50 dB typ.
- Low current: 30 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.7 to 26 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Great out of band rejection
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant