The Hemisphere GNSS SBX-4™ Radiobeacon Board
The SBX-4™ board provides a reliable source of differential corrections that augments a separate GPS receiver with free accuracy improving correction data from networks of beacon stations located throughout the world.
With dual-channel architecture to ensure the best station is always being decoded, the SBX-4 delivers high performance reception and a wide range of functionality, including the capability to be tuned to signal strength or station distance.
The SBX-4 outputs the industry standard RTCM SC-104 format accepted by differential-ready GPS receivers and can be also configured and monitored with NMEA 0183 protocol.
- Certified IEC 61108-4 compliant
- Dual-channel design allows strongest signal or closest station tracking
- Dual serial ports accommodate separate RTCM and NMEA communications
- Patented ceramic filter blocks out-of-band signals, optimizing reception
- Low power consumption extends battery life
- Power and signal lock LEDs permit visual verification of receiver status
- Reverse-compatibility ensures operation in existing SBX2 and SBX3 integrations
- Boot loader provides firmware upgrade reliabilitY