OxTS xOEM Inertial Navigation Systems
Ideal for Unmanned Systems and UAVs!
The xOEM series is an embedded GNSS INS board set that allows system integrators to build a 3-D navigation solutions directly into their product.
One of the smallest tactical grade INS available. The xOEM family is some of the smallest tactical grade INS boards available, weighing from just 120 g. High grade MEMS gyros and accelerometers go through a rigorous calibration process to deliver maximum performance while keeping the cost down. The result is an IMU with small in-run bias stability and low random walk that can deliver exceptional orientation accuracy.
RTK quality accuracy. Choose either single or dual frequency receivers. Tight-coupling, differential GNSS, dual GPS heading and inertial sensors are all combined in the xOEM for great performance. Tight-coupling ensures GPS measurements continue to be used in difficult conditions. Differential GPS, either post-processed from a CORS network or logged in real time with a mobile base station, make it easy to achieve centimetre-level position accuracy.
Flexible Integration. Standard NMEA messages, a 1PPS, and configurable TTL pulses can be output for precise synchronization and time-stamping. Event input triggers are also available to generate data points based on external timing and sensors like a camera shutter or LiDAR scan. Serial and Ethernet interfaces can output data at up to 100 Hz. Data is also automatically logged internally, providing a backup to ensure your data is protected. Over 4 days’ worth of full navigation data can be stored on-board.
Evaluation kit also available. The evaluation kit provides an easy set-up to quickly test and evaluate the xOEM with your system. With the board set mounted on an anodised aluminium plate, the evaluation kit includes a PCB breakout board with standard Ethernet and RS232 serial interfaces, a digital I/O port, and power connectors, all with pins labelled clearly for easy reference. The kit also includes SMA antenna connectors from the MMCX or H.FL type connectors on the board.
Extensive post-processing software suite included. The OxTS NAVsuite software package is provided free with inertial navigation systems. The suite includes everything you need to get the most out of your data, with simple to use software for each step while using the product.
- From 120 g one of the world’s smallest tactical grade INS
- Dual GNSS receivers superior heading performance in all conditions
- Centimeter-level position survey-grade GNSS receivers achieve up to 2 cm accuracy
- Tactical grade IMU high grade MEMS sensors deliver 0.05° roll/pitch accuracy
- No export restrictions use your system worldwide freely without hassle
- gx/ix™ technology tight coupling and custom algorithms help improve and maintain performance in harsh GNSS environments
- Post-processing software included at no extra cost
- 100 Hz update rate high data output rate provides smooth, continuous data
- Simple synchronization NMEA messages, IMU sync pulse, and 1PPS seamlessly synchronize with other sensors
- Development tools the Eval Kit, NAVsuite software package, C-code drivers and binary decoders, and a wealth of information available make development with the xOEM series as easy as possible
OxTS products do not use magnetometers, so there are no effects from ferrous metals or electrical interference from outside sources! And, ALL OxTS systems include post-processing software!