FreeWave MM2 SERIES
The MM2 series of Freewave wireless datalink radios are available in several different model options. Please see the Models Tab for all the available models and options.
If your OEM product needs a proven wireless data solution, the 900 MHz MM2 from Freewave is designed to provide performance, reliability, and quality in a form factor for applications where space is at a premium. The MM2 family has all of the functionality of the larger footprint FGR2 series of radios.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
- Throughput: Up to 115.2 or 153 Kbps over the air – user-selectable
- Range: Up to 60 Miles line of sight
- Operating Voltage: 6.5 VDC to 30 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Communications Protocols: Serial, Ethernet and TTL Serial
- Security : 128 or 256-bit AES encryption
- Channel Access Method: TDMA and Super Epoch TDMA