OxTS xNAV v3 Series
The xNAV v3 series combines GNSS technology with high performance, miniature inertial sensors to deliver a complete, yet compact, navigation solution from Oxford Technical Solutions Ltd. Size and weight constraints are no obstacle with our xNAV INS. Compact and weighing just 365 g, the xNAV v3’s miniature form factor houses powerful components. Competitively priced, this INS solution for drone and UAV mapping, the xNAV v3 offers affordability and lightweight size without compromising performance.
Combining dual GNSS receivers, an inertial measurement unit, internal storage and onboard processor all in one compact box, the xNAV delivers everything you need for a complete navigation solution.
The NAVsuite software features powerful post-processing and graphing software and is INCLUDED at no extra cost, unlike from other manufacturers, to save you money.
The high performance, lightweight, INS especially for drones and UAVs
The xNAV models include the xNAV550, the xNAV500, the xNAV250, and the xNAV200. OxTS products do not use magnetometers, so there are no effects from ferrous metals or electrical interference from outside sources! And, remember, ALL OxTS systems include post-processing software! Choose the model that meets your project needs.
Compact Size, High Accuracy
- Excellent heading/pitch/roll performance – measurement accuracy of 0.05° guaranteed.
- 2cm positioning accuracy: GPS and GLONASS standard ensures improved position and heading robustness even when faced with difficult GNSS environments.
- Achieve even more precise results: the new-generation accelerometer delivers excellent stability and performance
Powerful performance components, lighter payloads
- High-grade MEMS inertial sensors and survey grade GNSS receivers for a reliable, high accuracy, data feed to a reliable navigation engine
- Extra low power consumption: The xNAV V3 requires as little as 7W power consumption for longer flight times.
- 32GB of onboard storage with LIDAR logging capability onboard. Operators can also log LiDAR data to the INS without the need for an extra logging device.
Easy integration, simplified usability
- Simple “plug and play” set-up. Get up and running within minutes instead of hours.
- Easy integration with existing sensors and tools – seamless integration with 3rd party software and hardware.
- User-friendly NAVsuite software provided free of charge. Upgraded NAVsuite software supports all new xNAV features and delivers streamlined configuration, real-time monitoring, post-processing and analysis.
- Add-on LiDAR georeferencing software available: INS/LIDAR Boresight calibration and georeferencing capabilities to create basic, reliable pointclouds.
- Georeferencing UAV LiDAR data
- Airborne photogrammetry
- UAV remote sensing
- Mobile mapping
- Aerial surveying
- Pedestrian mobile mapping systems
- Integrated LiDAR+INS payloads
|GPS L1, L2
GLONASS L1, L2
BeiDou L1, L2 (optional)
|Position accuracy||2 m SPS
0.6 m SBAS
0.5 m DGPS
|1.6 m CEP SPS
0.6 m SBAS
0.4 m DGPS
0.02 m RTK
|Roll/Pitch||0.05° 1σ||0.05° 1σ|
|Heading (2 m baseline)||0.15° 1σ||0.1° 1σ|
|Measurement rate||100 Hz
200/250 Hz (Optional)
200/250 Hz (Optional)
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C||-40°C to +70°C|
|Specification temperature||-10°C to +70°C||-10°C to +70°C|
|Power input||10–31 V||10–31 V|
|Power consumption||6.5 W||9 W|
|Dimensions||132 x 77 x 36 mm||132 x 77 x 36 mm|
|Weight||365 g||395 g|
|Logging capacity||32 GB||32 GB|
|Interfaces||Ethernet, Serial||Ethernet, Serial|