Trimble BX940 Triple Frequency Receiver with Integrated Inertial Navigation System in Rugged Enclosure
Powered by the BD940-INS, the BX940 encloses an integrated GNSS-Inertial engine for high accuracy GNSS and DGNSS positions in the challenging environments. This unit has an environmentally sealed enclosure. The BX940 supports both triple frequency for the GPS and GLONASS constellations, plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo. This delivers fast and reliable RTK initializations for 12 centimeter positioning.
For applications that do not require centimeter accuracy, the BX940 integrated GNSS-inertial engine delivers high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS positions in the most challenging environments, such as urban canyons.
Different configurations of the module are available. These include everything from a DGPS L1 unit all the way to a four constellation triple frequency RTK unit. Choose the receiver that suits your application and price point. All features are password upgradeable, allowing functionality to be upgraded as your requirements change.
With the option of utilizing OmniSTAR or RTX services, the BX940 delivers varying levels of performance down to centimeter level without the use of a base station.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- OmniSTAR/RTX Support
- EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring