SatGen GNSS Simulation Software
SatGen can be used to create a single scenario containing all the upper and lower L Band signals for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, and BeiDou, and will take advantage of the LabSat 3 Widebands ability to read RF data at up to 95 MB/s.
SatGen software allows you to create a GNSS RF I&Q or IF data file based on a user-generated trajectory file that can be replayed on a LabSat GNSS Simulator. This allows you to simulate almost any kind of test, at a set time and date, anywhere in the world.
For example, say you are based in Europe, but your GPS devices will be deployed throughout the world. With SatGen you can create a test scenario for virtually any location, including hostile areas for which live-sky field testing might be impossible. This allows you to verify that your GPS equipment performs as required, in a variety of locations that may be geographically remote from your facility.
SatGen complements the LabSat range of GNSS simulators, and is available in single, dual, triple and multi-frequency/multi-constellation versions. Of course, LabSat can record and replay live data, but creating an artificial scenario allows you to precisely control the data content, create a gold standard file for carrying out true comparisons between receivers.
From your bench you can try different acceleration levels, crossing different time zones, the equator, leap second, roll-over and many hard to replicate tests.
What constellations & signals can I create?
- Single Constellation: Create single constellation scenario files for GPS L1/ Galileo E1, GLONASS L1 or BeiDou B1
- Dual Constellation: Create dual or single constellation scenario files for GPS L1/ Galileo E1, GLONASS L1 or BeiDou B1
- Triple Constellation: Create triple, dual or single constellation scenario files for GPS L1/ Galileo E1, GLONASS L1 or BeiDou B1
- Wideband: Create LabSat 3 Wideband scenario files for:
- GPS:L1C/A, L1P, L1M, L2C, L2P, L2M, L5 ( L1M, L2M noise created only)
- Galileo:E1, E5A, E5B, E6 (coming soon)
- GLONASS:L1OF, L2OF
- BeiDou: B1I, B1-2I, B2I (BeiDou B1 special almanac including BeiDou future satellites)
- Real-Time: Create real-time GPS/ Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou L1 signals with the additional LabSat RT dual constellation system