XDL Micro Data Link
High Performance Integratable Data Link
The XDL Micro from Pacific Crest is a 0.5-2.0 Watt UHF transceiver designed for products that require either a one- or two-way radio communication link that is configurable for operation between 403 and 473 MHz. It is a lightweight, ruggedized UHF module designed for digital radio communications with a high over-the-link rate that supports 1Hz RTK corrections for multi-GNSS receivers.
This sophisticated radio utilizes Pacific Crest’s next genertion XDL modem technology while remaining backward compatible with existing Pacific Crest, Trimble and other products. Integrating the latest modem technology from the leader in radio frequency data communications instantly puts your products in touch with the worlds largest installed base of GNSS precise positioning systems.
- 70 MHz Coverage Single 403-473 MHz band
- Advanced data link design for high performance over entire band
- High Over-the-Air Link Rate
- 19,200 bps (both GMSK and 4FSK)
- Supports 1Hz RTK corrections for multi-GNSS receivers
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth
- Compatible with both 12.5 and 25 kHz radios
- High Environmental Capabilities
- High vibration tolerance
- Wide temperature specifications