OxTS xNAV650 INS
Combining cutting edge MEMS IMU sensors with survey-grade GNSS receivers to give you a tactical grade INS.
The xNAV650 is OxTS’ smallest and lightest Inertial Navigation System (INS) yet. Measuring only 77 x 63 x 24 mm, the tactical grade xNAV650 is OxTS’ smallest INS to date. Its small form factor is ideal for any application where size, weight and power (SWaP) matter, making it especially ideal for UAV-based mapping. Weighing just 130g, the xNAV650 is ideal when precision is crucial, but the payload needs to be as light. A lighter payload and lower power consumption means longer flight times for UAVs. Quad constellation (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo) as standard means users of the xNAV650 INS can benefit from 2 cm position accuracy even in the most challenging GNSS environments.
Simple Set-Up and Easy to Use Software
- The xNAV650 INS benefits from optional Precision Time Protocol (PTP) time stamping functionality. All xNAV650 INS devices have the option to utilize PTP when synchronizing time with LiDAR and other sensors that also utilize the feature.
- PTP allows a much simpler set-up over ethernet, providing surveyors with the ability to get up and running quickly. OxTS’ gx/ix tight-coupling technology ensures that users receive the most accurate measurements possible even in tough GNSS conditions such as urban canyons.
- OxTS Georeferencer allows users of OxTS’ inertial navigation systems to georeference pointclouds from almost any LiDAR sensor. By combining OxTS INS data with raw LiDAR data using OxTS Georeferencer, users can increase the quality of their pointclouds, decrease survey time, intelligently analyze data, and improve project ROI.
- OxTS NAVsuite software is a FREE with all OxTS’ inertial navigation systems, including the xNAV650. The tools allow users of OxTS’ devices to configure and post-process data with ease.
- Tactical-grade, ITAR free IMU protects against GNSS signal dropout.
- Dual antenna, quad constellation for accurate heading in all conditions.
- Compact size for space limited applications, such as UAV based mapping.
- Sensor integrations supported for Riegl, Velodyne, Z+F, Hesai, Ouster Specim, Point Grey, Phase One and others.
- Ideal for drone and UAV based applications where the long flight times are needed.
- Comprehensive OxTS NAVsuite software package included (FREE), for: