Septentrio AsteRx-U3 GNSS Receiver
The Septentrio AsteRx-U3 GNSS Receiver is a multi-constellation, dual-antenna GNSS receiver which provides both positioning and heading. The AsteRx-U3 includes wired and wireless communications in a rugged IP68 housing making it capable of performing in a broad range of applications. The AsteRx-U3 is capable of receiving signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC, and QZSS allowing it to reliably achieve high accuracy measurements. The AsteRx-U3 is capable of centimeter level positioning. Taking advantage of Septentrio’s proprietary services allows it to maintain that accuracy in harsh conditions. LOCK+ technology maintains tracking during heavy vibrations and IONO+ ensures position accuracy even during periods of elevated ionospheric activity. The AsteRx-U3 offers AIM+, which filters out ambient intentional and unintentional RF interference.
- Full-constellation, triple-frequency satellite tracking on both antennas
- Sub-degree GNSS heading & pitch or heading & roll
- Centimeter-level RTK performance
- AIM+ unique interference mitigation system as part of the advanced GNSS+ algorithm suite
- Integrated UHF radio, cellular modem, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (depending on configuration)
Ease of Use
Septentrio’s web interface allows you to operate the AsteRx-U3 from any device with a web browser. The web interface is intuitive and easy to operate with easy-to-read quality indicators allowing the user to monitor the receiver with ease during the job at hand.