The Trimble AV39 GNSS Antenna
The antenna resists unwanted signal interference or multipath, which can
cause inaccurate measurements. Advanced filtering protects your GNSS
measurements from unwanted Iridium interference.
The Trimble AV39 GNSS antenna offers support for present and future GNSS
signals, including GPS L5, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. This ensures that the
antenna will operate with your present and most likely future GNSS receivers.
The antenna is an aviation type of design. The bulkhead mounting ensures
only the rugged radome is exposed to the elements. This is an ideal design for
customers building rugged systems. The antenna can be mounted fl ush with
the airframe or vehicle surface. The TNC connector is located on the underside
of the unit ensuring the attached cable is also protected from the environment.
- Full support for L1/L2/L5, G1/G2 GLONASS, E1/E5 Galileo, and B1/B2 BeiDou
- Support for L-Band/OmniStar/RTX
- Low-profile Fuselage Mounting
- Sub-centimetre phase centre repeatability
- Fully certified for airborne installations
- ARINC 743 Footprint
- Iridium interference protection