Trimble GA830 GNSS Antenna
The Trimble® GA830 GNSS antenna is a robust, low-multipath GPS antenna designed to support centimeter level accuracy for land and marine applications. The 5/8 x 11 female threaded mount and rugged enclosure allows the antenna to be used in the harshest conditions.
The GA830 antenna provides improved signal to noise ratio and optimal low-elevation satellite tracking. High rejection RF filtering further reduces the effects of iridium transmission. Combined with ruggedized housing, GA830 is optimal for precision RTK position and heading applications for land and marine use.
- Comprehensive GNSS support
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Additional Iridium filter
- OmniSTAR and Trimble RTX support
- Ruggedized enclosure for tough environments