GPS-702-GG GPS GLONASS Pinwheel™ Antenna
The NovAtel GPS-702-GG is an L1L2 GNSS antenna, offering combined GPS GLONASS signal reception. Customers can use the same antenna for GPS only or GPS GLONASS applications to increase integration flexibility and reduce equipment costs. For a similar quality single-frency antenna, see the GPS-701-GG L1 GNSS antenna.
- Choke ring antenna performance without corresponding size and weight
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- Placement flexibility and precision positioning, even on long baselines
- GPS GLONASS signal reception
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase center
- RoHS compliant
- 3 dB Pass Band
- L1: 1588.5 ±23.0 MHz (typical)
- L2: 1236 ±18.3 MHz (typical) out-of-Band rejection
- L1 ±100 MHz: 30 dBc (typical)
- L2 ±200 MHz:50 dBc (typical)
- LnA Gain: 29 dB (typical)
- Gain roll-off (from Zenith to Horizon)
- L1: 13 dB
- L2:11 dB
- noise figure: 2.0 dB (typical)
- VSWr: =2.0 : 1
- L1-L2 Differential Propagation Delay, 5 ns (maximum)
- nominal Impedance: 50 O
- Altitude: 9,000 m
Stable Phase Center
The phase center of this pinwheel antenna remains constant as the azimuth and elevation angle of the satellites change. Signal reception is unaffected by the rotation of the antenna or satellite elevation, so placement and installation of the antenna is easy. With the phase center in the same location for both the L1 and L2 signals and with minimal phase center variation, this antenna is ideal for baselines of any length.
Features a durable, waterproof housing, meeting MIL-STD-202F for vibration and MIL-STD-810F for salt spray. Sharing the same form factor as our other high performance GPS-700 series antennas, the GPS-702-GG antenna is compact and lightweight, making it highly portable and suitable for a variety of environments and applications.
The GPS-702-GG meets the European Unions directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), so integrators can be confident this antenna can be used in system design for years to come.