NovAtel GPS-702-GGL Pinwheel Antenna
HIGH PERFORMANCE PINWHEEL ANTENNA Provides GPS GLONASS
L1 & L2, BEIDOU B1, GALILEO E1 FREQUENCIES PLUS ACCESS TO L-BAND SERVICES
The GPS-702-GGL uses the L1 and L2 frequencies. This L1/L2 GNSS antenna offers combined GPS GLONASS & BeiDou (B1 only) signal reception plus L-Band tracking. Customers can use the same antenna for GPS only or GPS GLONASS applications to increase flexibility and reduce equipment costs.
STABLE PHASE CENTER
The phase center of the GPS-702-GGL antenna remains constant as the azimuth and elevation angle of the satellites change. Signal reception is unaffected by the rotation of the antenna or satellite elevation, so placement and installation of the antennas can be easily completed. With the phase center in the same
location for both the L1 and L2 signals and with minimal phase center variation between the antennas, the GPS-701/702-GGL antennas are ideal for baselines of any length.
- L-Band capable
- GPS GLONASS & BeiDou (B1 only) signal reception
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase center
- RoHS compliant
- Enhanced differential performance with L-Band reception
- Choke ring antenna performance without corresponding size and weight
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- Flexible placement and precision positioning