NovAtel GPS-713-GGG-N and GPS-713-GGGL-N Antennas
The GPS-713-GGG-N and GPS-713-GGGL-N receives L1, L2, L5 GPS; L1, L2, L3 GLONASS; B1, B2 BeiDou and E1, E5a/b Galileo frequencies. The GPS-713-GGGL-N also supports L-Band from 1525 to 1560 MHz. Customers can use the same antenna for GPS-only, dual or triple constellation applications, resulting in increased flexibility and reduced equipment costs. Both antennas provide enhanced Inmarsat interference rejection, which allows tracking of GNSS signals in the presence of high powered Inmarsat transmitters typically found on marine vessels.
- L1, L2, L3, L5, B1, B2, E1, E5 and E5a/b
- GPS GLONASS BeiDou Galileo signal reception
- Increased Inmarsat rejection
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase center
- RoHS compliant
- Choke ring antenna functionality without the size and weight
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- High quality measurements and stable phase center for precision applications
- GNSS reception even in the presence of Inmarsat transmitters
NovAtel’s high performance GNSS antennas combine exceptional performance and reliability to meet the needs of a wide variety of markets and applications.