Hemisphere HA32 GNSS Antenna
The multi-GNSS, multi-frequency HA32 is a high-performance GNSS antenna for use in UAV applications. The HA32 is designed to receive GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and Atlas L-band signals. The antenna, with its small form-factor, is designed specifically for UAV, GIS, and RTK applications. The HA32 is built on Hemisphere’s 4-helix technology that provides exceptional filtering and anti-jamming performance. The antenna is equipped with an O-ring for easy installation and offers an IP67 enclosure rating.
- Multi-GNSS, multi-frequency
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and Atlas L-band
- Superior filtering and anti-jamming performance
- Proprietary 4-helix technology
- IP67 protection class
- Excellent for UAV, GIS, and RTK applications