Tallysman HC600 Iridium Helical Antenna
Weighing 18 grams, the lightweight HC600 from Tallysman features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC600 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides two threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
- 3.7 dBic gain over full bandwidth
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- 15 kV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Operates from -40°C to +85 °C
- Extremely lightweight (18 g)
- Excellent circular polarized signal reception
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- Performs in harsh environments
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna