Tallysman HC610E Active Iridium Helical Antenna
The lightweight and compact HC610E from Tallysman features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios. The 10 gram HC610E operates without the requirement of a ground plane. It is designed to receive Iridium Satellite Time and Location (STL) signals, used by STL terminals to provide worldwide position, navigation, and timing independent of GPS/GNSS, via a secure encrypted satellite broadcast signal that is strong enough for indoor reception.
- LNA gain (28 dB typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Excellent axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- Supports long cable runs
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Lightweight (10 g)
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Increased system accuracy
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C – +85°C)
- Remote SBD antenna
All embedded helicals include an integrated MCX straight female connector.