Tallysman HC771E Single-Band Helical Antenna
Weighing only 10 g, the lightweight and compact HC771E from Tallysman features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane. It is designed to receive the GPS/QZSS-L1, GLONASS-G1, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS).
- Lightweight (10 g)
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Great multipath rejection
- Very low noise preamp: 2.0 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zentih
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH and RoHS compliant
All embeded helicals include an integrated MCX straight female connector.