Tallysman HC843E Embedded Active Dual-Band GNSS + Passive Iridium Helical Antenna
The HC843E embedded helical antenna from Tallysman is designed for precision positioning within the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2, GLONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 frequency bands, including SBAS available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)]. The HC843 also supports communications over voice and data modems on the Iridium® frequency band (1616.0 – 1626.5 MHz).
The HC843E is switchable between the passive Iridium and the active GNSS antenna: an input voltage lower than 5.5 VDC engages the GNSS antenna, while an input voltage above 5.5 VDC invokes the passive Iridium antenna.
All embedded helicals include an integrated MCX straight female connector.
- Low noise preamp (3.0 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- LNA gain (25 dB typ. | 24 dB min.)
- Low current (23 mA typ. – GNSS | 3.6 mA typ. – Iridium)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.5 to 16 VDC
- GNSS mode – 2.5 to 5.0 VDC
- Iridium mode – 5.5 to 16 VDC
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (12 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying system
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
All dimensions denote millimeters