HC871E Embedded Dual Band Helical Antenna
Ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), the lightweight HC871E weighs only 10 g and features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane.
The HC871E features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman’s provides an embedded helical antenna mounting ring that traps the outer edge of the circuit board to another circuit board or to any flat surface. To facilitate a successful installation and optimum antenna performance, Tallysman also provides an Embedded Helical Antenna Installation Guide.
- Very low noise preamp: 2.0 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (10 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio