Tallysman HC872 Dual Band Helical Antenna With L-Band
Weighing just 42 grams, the lightweight HC872 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC872 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC872 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 18 mA typ. or 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant