Tallysman HC872E Embedded Dual-Band Helical Antenna with L-band
The lightweight HC872E embedded helical antenna from Tallysman is designed for precision positioning and covers the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2, GLONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 frequency bands, as well as L-band correction services. The HC872E features low current, low noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
All embedded helicals include an integrated MCX straight female connector.
- Low noise preamp: 2.0 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ. or 18 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (12 g)
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
All dimensions denote millimeters