Tallysman HC882E Embedded Dual-Band Helical Antenna + L-Band
The HC882E embedded helical antenna is designed for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5b, and BeiDou-B1/B2 frequency bands, including (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)], as well as L-Band correction services.
The HC882E features low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high-amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-Band cellular signals.
All embedded helicals include an integrated MCX straight female connector.
- Very low noise preamp (1.6 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- LNA gain (28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.)
- Low current (15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Extremely light (12 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
All dimensions denote millimeters