Tallysman HC977 Triple-Band Helical GNSS Antenna with L-Band
The HC977 is a housed antenna weighing only 42 g. The lightweight HC977 triple-band helical GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman features a precision-tuned helix element, providing excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, which makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). The HC977 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The HC977 features an industry-leading low current, low noise amplifier (LNA) which includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit. An embedded version is also available.
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Safety and security
- Network timing and synchronization
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2/L5, E1/E5a/E5b RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Very low noise preamp: 1.6 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant