Tallysman HC977E Embedded Triple Band Helical Antenna + L band
The lightweight HC977E helical antenna is designed and crafted for precision positioning and covers the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b, and BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a frequency bands, as well as L-band correction services. The HC977E features low current, low noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
All embedded helicals include an integrated MCX straight female connector.
- Very low noise preamp: 1.6 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (12 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2/L5, E1/E5a/E5b RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
All dimensions denote millimeters