Tallysman HC977XF Triple-Band Helical Antenna + L-Band
The Tallysman HC977XF is designed for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b, BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a, and NavIC-L5 frequency bands, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)], as well as L-Band correction services.
Weighing only 42 g, this light and compact antenna features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
- 2.5 dB typ. preamp
- Axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- LNA gain (28 dB typ. | 35 dB typ.)
- Low current (25 mA typ. | 31 mA typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Low weight (42 g)
- Rugged design
- Industrial temperature range
- Extended RF filtering