Tallysman HC997EXF Extended-Filter Embedded Triple-band GNSS Helical Antenna + L-Band
The HC997EXF from Tallysman is an extended-filter embedded low-profile helical antenna for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b, BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a, and NavIC-L5 bands, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)], as well as L-band correction services.
The patent-pending HC997EXF utilizes a wideband helical element design. The antenna element provides 67 MHz of signal bandwidth supporting the upper GNSS band and L-Band corrections (1539 – 1606 MHz) and 91 MHz of the lower band signal bandwidth (1164 – 1255 MHz). The Tallysman HC997EXF has a high peak gain of 2.5 dBi and 0.5 dB axial ratio at zenith, enabling excellent multipath mitigation and a very precise phase center.
- Very low noise preamp (2.2 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- 35 dB typ. gain
- Low current (35 mA typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Only 15g
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range