PolaRxS Multi-frequency, Multi-constellation Receiver
The PolaRxS PRO is no longer available for sale. The PolaRx5S has replaced the PolaRS PRO. Septentrio will continue to support and repair the PolaRxS PRO until 31 December 2019. Please contact us for details.
PolaRxS is a multi-frequency multi-constellation receiver dedicated to ionospheric monitoring and space weather applications. Designed around a state-of-the-art ultra low noise Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) and Septentrios latest multi-frequency tracking engine, PolaRxS provides unbeaten measurement noise level while featuring proven simultaneous high-quality GPS, GLONASS and Galileo tracking next to a range of innovative features such as AIM , adaptive interference analysis and mitigation, APME , advanced multipath mitigation or LOCK for exceptional sensitivity and tracking stability under high dynamic conditions. Post-correlation phase and signal intensity are made available at up to 100Hz for direct use or post-processed by the provided graphical user interface to derive and log TEC and scintillation indices.
- Tracking of all visible signals
- Ultra-low measurement noise
- Output of IQ samples up to 100Hz
- Convenient web interface and logging tools
- Rugged housing and multiple interfaces
- Multi-frequency, Multi-constellation
- Dedication to Ionospheric monitoring and space weather applications