The Tallysman TW1027 is a low power, compact GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, frequency band. This antenna features an LNA with a nominal current consumption of just 2mA, with constant performance from 2.5V to 15V supply voltage.
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low current consumption: 2mA
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great multipath signal rejection
- High signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
For further details, please download the Datasheet.