The Tallysman TW1320 is a high performance OEM GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band. It features a patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than previously available in this format. Both GPS-L1 and GLONASS signals are included in the 1dB RHCP received power bandwidth.
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB (TW1320)
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low current draw: 10mA
- 1dB bandwidth 1575MHz-1606MHz
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great multipath signal rejection
- Great signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
A tight pre-filter is included with part number TW1322, also available from NavtechGPS, to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
For further details, please download the Datasheet.