The Tallysman TW1430 is a higher gain version of the TW1421 designed to meet the specifications of receivers requiring the higher gain.
The TW1430 employs Tallysmans Accutenna™ technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing great multipath signal rejection. It also offers high out of band signal rejection.
The TW1430 has a tight phase centre variation.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Smallest high accuracy GPS GLONASS OEM antenna
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1.25 dB typ
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for wearable devices
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
For further details, please download the Data Sheet.