Tallysman TW1721 / TW1722 Wideband GNSS Antenna
The TW1721 / TW1722 is a compact, wideband Accutenna™ technology GNSS antenna that provides accurate circular reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals ( L1, G1, B1, B1 BOC, B1-2, E1) and associated augmentation signals (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS).
The TW1721/TW1722 provides truly circular response across the full frequency of the antenna providing superior multipath signal rejection resulting in higher accuracy of position and time.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Smallest high accuracy OEM L1 antenna
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB typ
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for wearable devices
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.