Tallysman TW1825 Accutenna® Embedded Dual Band GNSS Antenna
The Tallysman TW1825 is an OEM antenna ideal for dual frequency positioning where minimizing weight is essential. The 37-gram TW1825 embedded dual band GNSS antenna provides axial ratio and tight phase center variation (PCV). The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output. The TW1825 features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The TW1825 also includes an LNA pre-filter that provides enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
- Airborne Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles
- Precision GPS Position
- Dual Frequency
- RTK Receivers Mission Critical
- GPS Timing Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Lightweight (37g)
- Ideal for L1/L5 RTK survey systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Very low Noise Preamp, 2.5 dB Axial ratio: <2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- GPS L1/L5, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1/E5a, BeiDou B1/B2a, Navic E5