Tallysman TW1889 Accutenna® Pre-filtered Embedded Dual Band GNSS Antenna
The 37-gram TW1829 embedded dual band GNSS antenna provides excellent axial ratio and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV). It is ideal for dual frequency positioning where minimizing weight is important.
The TW1829 features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW1829 also includes an LNA pre-filter that provides enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1829 for any OEM installation environment.
- Airborne Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles
- Precision GPS Position
- Dual Frequency RTK Receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing & Synchronization
- Very low Noise Preamp, 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: < 2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Lightweight (37g)
- Ideal for L1/L5 RTK survey systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- P67, REACH and RoHS compliant
- GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, Galileo E1/E5b, BeiDou B1/B2, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS).