Tallysman TW2100 /TW2102 Magnet Mount Dual Feed GPS L1 Antenna
The TW2100 / TW2102 employ Tallysmans unique Accutenna™ technology covering the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1565 to 1585 MHz). It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection. It also provides excellent phase linearity throughout the entire azimuth range.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent phase linearity
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW2102 has a pre-filter which provides extra protection against near frequency signals.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
The TW2100 /TW2102 is housed in compact, magnetic mount, IP67 compliant housing. It is RoHS and REACH compliant.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, select Pre-Filter for this product. If you have questions, contact us.
To minimize performance impact from signal jamming threats, the pre-filtered version of this antenna is compatible with Tallysman’s Anti-Jamming add-on, which modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna to eliminate signals arriving from -10° to +15° from horizon, while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith.