The Tallysman TW2407 employs Accutenna® technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection resulting in higher accuracy of position and time.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Centre Variation
- Highest accuracy GPS GLONASS OEM antenna in its size range
- High rejection SAW filter
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for handheld devices
- Improved carrier phase linearity for RTK systems
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW2407 includes a tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
IMPORTANT: The TW2406/TW2408 is electronically identical to the TW2405/TW2407.
For further details, please download the Datasheet