Tallysman TW2706/TW2708 Embedded Multi-Constellation Antenna
The TW2706 / TW2708 employs Tallysmans unique Accutenna™ technology covering the BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1606 MHz). ). It is designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military OEM applications. It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth, thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection.
The TW2706 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with one LNA per feed, a mid section Combiner and SAW filter, and a final output gain stage. A tight pre-filter is available with part number TW2708 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals
The TW2706 is available with a variety of connectors and custom cable lengths.
The TW2708 is pre-filtered. Please contact us for specifics.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Highest accuracy OEM antenna in its size range
- High rejection SAW filter
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for handheld devices
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
This replaces the TW2705. The Tallysman TW2706 is electronically identical to the TW2705 with the same performance characteristics. The TW2706 has a larger PCB than the TW2705 (56mm versus 50mm) with drilled holes to permit more secure mounting.