Tallyaman TW3150/52 High-Gain GPS Antenna
The TW3150/52 is a high-gain GPS antenna specifically designed for timing applications in high density cell / telecommunications tower applications where high levels of near-out-of-band interfering signals can be expected. This antenna featurs a 50dB LNA gain to handle long cable runs often associated with installation on telecommunications towers.
The TW3150/52 covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band and employs Tallysmans unique Accutenna™ technology to provide excellent cross polarization rejection and greatly enhanced multipath rejection.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Triple SAW filter architecture
- 50dB Gain
- Triple High rejection SAW filter (TW3152)
- Low noise LNA: 1.5dB (TW3150)
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- IP67 Weather Proof Housing
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3152 / TW3150 housing has a permanent mount, IP67 compliant metal base, and an extended temperature range plastic radome, and is specifically designed to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions.
Two options for mounting are available an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).